Friday was a day of firsts.
1.First time I went to the North Florida Fair
2. First time feeding Scottish Highland Cattle and Mike feeding a Zebu
Is there not something so cute about these animals? There were tons of goats, sheep, lamb but these unusual cattle stole my heart. Love the hair-do on the Scottish Highland Cattle. Also, the Sicilian Donkey (not shown) was quite adorable. Like any italian, he was only interested in the food.
3. First time being molested by cattle
No big deal. He only rounded second base.
4. First time I decided that bringing cupcakes to a tailgate must mean they are a garnet and gold
5. First time realizing that you could use a whole tube of food coloring and still not get garnet icing
6. Finding out that no matter what color you intend the cupcakes to be, a cupcake is a cupcake, delicious
Even if they are pink and neon yellow.
pink frosting to neon yellow cake ration should always be 50-50!
Obviously, there is first for everything